New Town Plaza E-voucher Wallet Terms and Conditions
- Upon browsing and using this website (www.ntpevoucher.com), you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- If you want to redeem and use New Town Plaza e-voucher(s), you have to register an e-voucher wallet account.
- During the registration of e-voucher wallet account, you need to provide your personal information, for example, valid full name, mobile number, email address.
- During the registration of e-voucher wallet account, you need a valid mobile number, which can receive a SMS verification code. If you fail to receive the code, you may not be able to register the account.
- After registering the account, and upon requirement of designated redemption programs, you can present your account number/mobile number and valid spending receipts at designated location, staff will grant the e-voucher(s) to your account.
- Once the redemption of e-voucher(s) is confirmed, it cannot be reserved or cancelled. No refund or any format of exchange will be given.
- After logging into your account, you can view the redeemed e-voucher(s), the corresponding terms and conditions, usage records and account information.
- If you want to use the e-voucher(s), you can visit “Your Voucher” page, select the e-voucher(s), visit the participating merchant(s) or designated location, present the e-voucher(s) QR code to staff for scanning. Staff will verify the validity of the e-voucher(s) and eligibility to use the e-voucher(s) on the transaction(s).
- Each e-voucher has a unique number and can be used once only. Repeated usage will not be accepted.
- Each e-voucher has its own terms and conditions. For example, the minimum spending amount for using one e-voucher, the maximum quantity of e-voucher(s) can be used per single transaction, limitation when using the e-voucher(s) in conjunction with other offers. Please read carefully or consult the merchant(s) for details before using it.
- Once the usage of e-voucher(s) is confirmed, it cannot be reversed or cancelled.
- Merchants will not issue refunds for transactions conducted using e-voucher(s). You may only request exchange for other item(s) according to the corresponding policies of the participating merchant(s), if applicable. Please consult the merchant(s) for details.
- E-voucher(s) is only applicable at its designated merchants in New Town Plaza. The acceptance list is subject to change without prior notice.
- You must present e-voucher(s) before payment. Offer will not be applied retroactively.
- All e-vouchers are first come first served with limited quota, while stock lasts. E-voucher(s) will be given in designated sequence and combination. No selection is allowed.
- You must redeem the e-voucher(s) in person. Redemption by shop staff or third parties on behalf of customers will not be accepted.
- In normal situation, e-voucher(s) must be used in personal by the owner of the wallet account.
- E-voucher(s) is not valid for purchasing merchants cash vouchers, coupons, gift cards or for stored-value card top-ups.
- E-voucher(s) cannot be altered or transferred, or exchanged for cash or other certificates of any value. No change or refund will be given when using e-voucher(s).
- If the net transaction amount is higher than the total face value of used e-voucher(s), you have to pay the balance. The net transaction amount cannot be smaller than the total face value of used e-voucher(s).
- When you use the e-voucher(s), you must login your wallet account. Photocopies or screen capture of the e-voucher(s)’s QR code will not be accepted.
- The e-voucher(s) will not be re-issued, replaced or compensated if lost, damaged or stolen.
- The e-voucher(s) is only valid on or before the designated expiry date. Expired e-voucher(s) will not be accepted, re-issued, replaced or compensated.
- The transaction amount using e-voucher(s) is not eligible for The Points bonus points registration or redemption of any cash coupons/gifts/free parking offers. The eligible net spending after deducting the total value of used e-voucher(s) may be used to register the above offers (if applicable). Terms and Conditions apply.
- When you redeem e-voucher(s), you are responsible for ensuring you have provided the correct mobile phone number or wallet account ID and have internet access. New Town Plaza shall not be responsible for non-delivery of any e-voucher(s) arising from customer-provided wrong information or Internet access, or for any reason, and any relevant e-voucher(s) will not be re-issued.
- When you use e-voucher(s), you are responsible for ensuring your smart phone have internet access, you have successfully logged into your wallet account and the e-voucher(s) QR code can be displayed. New Town Plaza shall not be responsible for failure of using any e-voucher(s) arising from customer-provided wrong information or Internet access, or for any reason, and any relevant e-voucher(s) will not be re-issued.
- Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and the participating merchants will not bear any responsibility in any case of network problems, system malfunctioning, poor phone reception, blocking by third party applications, incomplete/ inaccurate/ missing information provided by customers that cause the delay, loss, mistake or corruption of an information transfer, which caused failure of redeeming and using of any e-voucher(s). Users/ customers are obliged to provide information that is complete, accurate and truthful.
- Please expect temporary interruptions and suspension of this website due to scheduled or regular/ ad hoc system maintenance work, downtimes attributable to internet or electronic communications or events of force majeure.
- Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and participating merchants/suppliers have the right to terminate or suspend any access to this website, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and participating merchants/suppliers, in its sole discretion, considers the use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach of the Terms. Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and participating merchants/suppliers may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide a warning prior to termination of the use of this website.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data held by New Town Plaza and to request a correction of any personal data that is incorrect. Requests to access or correct a customer's personal data, or enquiries about the policies and practices of New Town Plaza in relation to personal data, should be made in writing to [email protected] .
- This website and New Town Plaza may amend these terms at any time in its sole discretion. The amended terms shall be effective immediately upon posting and users/ customers agree to the new Terms by continued use of this website.
- Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and participating merchants/suppliers reserve the right to terminate, extend, revise the above terms without prior notice. Sun Hung Kai Properties, New Town Plaza and participating merchants/suppliers reserve the right of final decision in any dispute.
- For any enquiry, please call customer service hotline: (852) 2608 9329 (Phase 1) / (852) 2691 6576 (Phase 3) or email to [email protected] .
- In the case of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- New Town Plaza E-voucher Wallet www.ntpevoucher.com (“the Web Site”) is operated by New Town Plaza, which is subordinate to Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Ltd. . It is the policy of the Web Site to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong. We also strive to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- We safeguard information provided by our web site users (“User”). With the only exceptions that the IP address of the computer used to visit our web site may be recorded, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from User while they browse its sites, and no personal data is collected. This information is used only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web site.
- The collection of any personal data collected will be subject to our Personal Information Collection Statements. Personal data is stored securely in our system and we will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and we do not release personal data to parties outside the group except as set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements. User has the right to request access to and correction of their personal information in accordance with the procedure set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements.
- We may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials promoting products and services to User based on their personal data, but suitable opt-out mechanisms are provided.
- We make every effort to protect the privacy of User, but given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee perfect security.
Personal Information Collection Statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you as a User will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486. This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. When each time you log in to this web site and use its services, you agree to be bound by the statement in force at that time.
Collection of Data
User may be asked to provide with personally-identifiable information such as name and e-mail address. This is necessary to provide User the various services and activities offered on this web site. You, as a User, are not obliged to supply the data, but if you do not, the services and activities will be unavailable.The IP address of the computer used to visit our web site may be recorded.
Purpose and Use of Data
Information collected is used for the followings:
- providing the services and information relating to such services to you including any online ordering services thereof;
- processing billing and payment;
- monitoring use of the web site to help its further development;
- compiling aggregate statistics about our users to analyse website usage;
- collecting data for identity verification and record and maintaining contact lists for correspondence;
- identifying and verifying identity and/or eligibility of the User who uses/used and/or applies/applied for the services offered on our web site;
- communicating with User in respect of matters related to or arising from the use of the services offered on this web site;
- researches and/or analysis by participating SHKP Malls and/or Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies (“the Group”);
- any other purpose which users may from time to time agree;
- providing information related to the web site, participating SHKP Malls and the Group including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages from time to time offered by the Group or Third Party Service Providers to User and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided (see also Use of Information in Direct Marketing);
- evaluating and improving the facilities, services and/or products offered by the Web Site and/or SHKP Malls;
- facilitating communications between User, the Web Site and participating SHKP Malls and encouraging feed-back from User on their needs and expectations of facilities, services and/or products offered by the Web Site and/or SHKP Malls;
- in order to determine the User’s eligibility to any products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Web Site and participating SHKP Malls and consider what may best suit User’s needs, comparing User’s personal information with all personal information concerning User previously provided to the Group;
Use of Information in Direct Marketing
We intend to use all information provided by you as a user including your name, contact details and all other information which may assist us to understand the goods and services which you might be interested in, for delivering the aforesaid information and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings: Hong Kong and worldwide properties including residential, offices, commercial and industrial buildings, shops, hotels, shopping malls and the events therein, theme park and observatory deck, property management, construction, insurance, financial services, telecommunication, information technology, transport infrastructure operations and management, port business, transport and logistics, waste management, educational, recruitment, reward/loyalty/privilege programmes, corporate social responsibility activities, charitable and non-profitable causes. We also intend to, and in this regard you consent to, transfer and provide the abovementioned information to the subsidiary and/or associated companies of the Group and the Third Party Service or Product Providers through whom the Group's and / or Third Party’s products, facilities, services, privileges, benefits or advantages are provided inside and outside Hong Kong for the said purpose. We may not so use or provide the said information unless we have received your consent. Your consent may be communicated to us without charge at the time when you provide such information through our web site or by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
Transfer of Data
All Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Web Site but we may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to our contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, data processing or other services to us in connection with management, operation and maintenance of the system with the purpose of personal data collection.
Access to Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or by post to 45/F Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
We will share with you the latest information about this web sites, SHKP Malls and their tenants which might interest you. Should you not wish to receive direct marketing material and/or information from the Web Site, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us in writing to our Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or by email to [email protected]